Sunday 21 June 2009

Woop!


Hello here I am again, writing my own little blog... 
It's been ages.Again. But now I think I can be back in business for a while!
I have just dressed up and today I have been inspired by Alexander Wang. The one in the middle... That's the way I think I'm dressing up today :) Though my black trousers need to be washed, so Iäm not wearing them, but instead I'm wearing just black leggings and a white, a bit loose shirt. Then I'm gonna add a scruffy denim jacket and some black shoes. I'm not sure about the shoes yet, though! I am in a bit of a hurry and trying to get as much text as possible and still trying to keep it sane so that I wouldn't sound very stupid. 

I have been scrap booking alot recently, and that's good news. The bad news is that I still haven't done the House Of Holland jeans! :( But I am trying to work on it! I'd just need to get the sewing machine out and do many other stuff too.I also promised my best friend that I'll shorten her skirt and I still haven't done that either, just because I am so lazy to get going with the sewing machine! Booo. And another bad news, I still haven't got the Religion leather jacket! I so so so so wanted it and thought I'd want it straight away but noooo I still haven't
 managed to buy it. That's kinda sad I would say. But maybe later...

Talking about leather jackets, earlier this year I saw an amazing leather trenchcoat and started to drool over it everytime I saw anyone wearing it on TV or in a magazine... Then I went shopping with my friend one day and saw that Versace had almost the same trenchcoat! I so wanted it, as you can imagine... But of course it cost 899, which is a fortune! I obviously don't have that kind of money. I put on a picture of the coat... I guess Frankie has the jacket I fell in love with, but I don't think it's the Versace one. She wore it in The Saturdays' Issues video. Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.