Sunday 31 January 2010

Emma



I remember the times Emma Watson was just the little Hermione from Harry Potter movies. Now she has grown up a lot and she's become the new face of Burberry. Me- I love it! Emma Watson has an amazing style, I think. She looks glamourous and sophisticated. I know lots of people who have an amazing style that I adore but she's recently become one of them. I like their styles as they are not very different from mine; they wear clothes I would like to wear. I've found many lovely pics about Emma and she wore lovely clothes...And to be honest, she must be a very sweet girl! That's the image I have got when I've seen her interviews on TV and internet... And I am pretty sure I'm right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.