Monday 18 June 2012

Sporty cool



Hi, sorry for not blogging for a while. Been very busy doing loads of stuff (finishing school for example) and working constantly. Of course I've had some well-deserved day-offs too, but the sunny weather has kept me offline! I'm just clicking through my Fashiolista profile and somehow this look (put together by me, ofc) hit me. I finally have that kind of shorts, awesome for training by the way, and thought that I might be sporting that look any time soon. I may just make a few changes to the shoe-bag-section because I don't have anything like those included in the look, but I promise I willl inform you about what I came up with. Have a great start for the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.