Wednesday 21 November 2012

GOTHIC

Yesterday's outfit.

I was a bit shocked about how much of a goth I looked like in this outfit... made me feel a bit selfconscious at times! Haha. After all, I made my mind about it and thought it was kinda cool. So what if someone thinks you're a goth? Maybe this one could be called goth-inspired outfit (even tho I wasn't particularily inspired by them, I just happened to buy pieces of clothing that together look like a goth girl's outfit. They didn't look like that on hm.com, BTW)!

Necklace, H&M. Dress, Divided Grey/H&M. Leather biker, H&M. Hooded cardigan, Divided Grey/H&M. Tights, H&M. Wedges, H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.