Thursday 20 August 2009

August Style




Here's the outfit I wore tonight for dinner :) I bought those amazing over-knee boots from Zara, that was the only place I had seen them! And it was quite a reasonable price, not too expensive which gave me one more reason to buy 'em. They are one of my new favourites and it's a bit of a problem cos I just bought another black boots before them and I'm afraid that I'll not wear them anymore because of my love for these over-knees! I just happy I finally got them. I am trying to figure out many different ways to wear them and I have already tried out two of them; with jeans and with cute dresses :) Over-knee boots, cute dress, jacket and a matching bag (and unique jewellery or a fancy scarf) would be perfect! And I am sure that is one of the ways I'm going to work these boots. Next step...  A mini skirt, printed top and a jacket? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.