Sunday 25 April 2010

Outfit Post


Hi, happy Sunday everyone!
Today I'm posting a little overview of my latest outfits. Haven't uploaded the pics earlier, so here's some older ones too, from the last 3 weeks I would say.
1. Jacket - H&M 
    Jeans - Topshop
    Pumps - from a Spanish market place
    Sunglasses - Ray Ban                          

2.  Jumper - my Dad's old
     Jeans - don't remember (nicked them from my sis :p)
     Bag - from the 80's I think
     Boots - from the 80's

















         3. Glasses - from Japan
                                  Scarf - H&M
                                  Blazer - H&M
     Black tank - Lacoste
    Black lace top - Zara
    Leggings - H&M 
   Clutch - Primark
   Shoes - Gabor

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.