Sunday 25 July 2010

Just You Wait

Ahh I've had so much time to think while being on a holiday...Still a few days left! I've had lots and lots of inspiring thoughts and I'm more than ready to wear them outside the house! So in other words, I can't wait to get back to my dear wardrobe...Haha. This far, I've bought a white/cream blazer, 2 pairs of sunglasses,2 pairs of shoes,jeggings,top and a beautiful ring. You'll see them later in my posts. Here's some inspiring things and ideas I've seen on this holiday...and there's WAY more inside my head! 

I do not own any of these pictures.
PS,check out Rumi Neely's amazing blog. Go to www.fashiontoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.