Thursday 2 February 2012

Things Change Suddenly

Did some re-thinking considering the graduation dress issue, and I am now thinking something pretty, flowy and light - maybe an A-line dress or a babydoll one. I'm now looking for that perfect dress all over the internet! But what limits my possibilities to buy the dress now is that I have no idea what my dress-size is going to be by June, because my weight's been yo-yoing up and down lately - and quite drastically. Also another issue is that I need to find a web shop that allows to buy by VISA Electron or sends a bill that you can pay afterwards. Luckily, there is a pretty good returning policy in most sites, and I may have found a great place to order my dress. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.