Saturday 6 February 2010

Big hair?



I'm having a movie night in tonight with my mates from school. I kinda like being invited somewhere outside school, but anyway...I don't know what to wear. I know it's not that important as they have all seen me a million times before but I'd like to wear something I feel comfortable in and recognize that I am purely myself in that outfit. So now I am trying to find out some ideas. I have already thought to go there wearing a casual outfit but having the thing in my hair. Now when I think of it, this kind of hair is a bit too much! So I'm giving up the idea about that....And with my long hair I should start now to get it done for the party! I don't have enough energy to do that today. After exam week I am sooooo tired... And one more test to go. I think I'll just receive some help from my hair straighteners and go with that. Now I'm going to brainstorm my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.