Wednesday 17 February 2010

H&M this week...





























Haha, I've been shopping this week again.Makes me feel amazing. It's only Wednesday and I have bought three items - loving each one of them!

I bought an amazing golden jacket! I'll post a picture of it later. Then I bought a biiiiig,warm, white jumper! Ah it's cute.
Today, after drooling after these amazing peep-toe pumps with a zebra pattern, I ordered them. I feel happy I did so...Now I don't need to worry if I won't get them! I bought them in turquoise from Spain last summer...They didn't even have the zebra ones there though. Now I have them in both colours! Gawd. This little fashionista is super duper excited to pick that package up! I don't know how I do it but everytime I buy a new piece of clothing, millions of outfits flash before my eyes. I can see millions of different combinations with that certain piece and my other clothes. I think that's pretty cool. I'm proud of that skill!

I'm also going to Florida next Monday. I'm excited! Yay lots and lots of shopping ahead!

xoxo Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.