Monday 11 July 2011

Spain,Week 1

First day in Spain, relaxing by the pool reading ELLE!

Healthy breakfast, yum !
Just a quick summary about what I like to do by the pool...




My brand new brogues that cost 3 euros! SUCH a bargain!
And my new trilby,finally  :)
Looks great with my golden bikini!
Silver pumps that I bought from H&M Kids' department. H&M,9.95€
I also bought a nice gray jumper for autumn. Massimo Dutti, 19.95€
I've also been sipping on cocktails...


And been shopping with my sister. Here's the mall!
Found this leopard-printed Mulberry Alexa- lookalike, so I HAD to get it! There was a huge discount so I think I made a right decision. Bag, Blanco, 5.95€


Bikini top, Stradivarius, 2.95€



Went for frozen yogurts after shopping. My new favourite place here!
The outfit: trilby, loose tee, denim cutoffs, leopard bag and brogues.


Rocking my new beachwear! Mixed the orange bikini top with my black bikini bottom. Will make more combos!

Enjoyed a pint by the sea :) Beer is not particularily my thing...

My kind of beach coverups...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.