Wednesday 6 July 2011

HOLA

Hola from Spain :) Been here for 2 days now and feels like I'd been here for weeks! Haven't been very capable of putting up new posts but now that I'm here I'll try and update my blog at least once every week (and the post will include pics of the week's outfits) to collect all the fashion-centered stuff, and probably something else too. 


I'm very keen to try something new and fresh for summer holiday and been super excited for all the colourful make-up. Loving all the colours, especially yellow and green! I was a bit ahead of this already last year as I bought the yellow nail varnish ages ago. Now I just got excited about wearing it again and decided to paint my nails with it now! Here's some yummy summer make-up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.