Saturday 31 March 2012

Sleepless night, active day?

I know, a good night's sleep would've probably been good for my healing process, but no, I haven't slept for a second. I've been reading Finnish fashion blogs all night - and got very obsessed. Also thought about changing this blog from Blogger to Indiedays, which is Finland's biggest blogging community. But having an account on Indiedays requires a certain amount of readers, followers, etc. , and unfortunately, those are things I don't really have that much. So just a side note: dear readers and followers, could you please help me and spread the word about my blog? I'd also like to receive some comments about my blog and its quality, get some post requests to know better what you'd like to read about and so on. Thank you in advance :)
         Right now, whatsoever, I'm craving for boiled eggs, white, unhealthy toast, baked beans and coffee. Maybe some fresh fruit too. Pulling off all-nighters makes you hungry ;) Because of my horrible cough, I don't think I can go for a run (even though I really wanted to) but I need my workout fix. So today's activity is going to be a mix of walking, yoga and cycling. Probably.  Thought I'd ride a bike to the nearest H&M and finally spend the gift card I have. Just need to decide what to buy...

A pair of colourful jeans (which colour?)

        Or finally something useful, black jeans? I really need a pair. Desperately. (I'd prefer high waisted though.)
Or a black lace bodycon skirt? Been wanting one for ages.
Or a beige tunic/shirt?




Or this shirt (ranting about this again)? Tried it on the other day but not sure what to think about it...I don't like the shortness of the shirt. I have nothing against shorter shirts, but I think this one would've been nicer with more length.
Or a new nightie, perhaps?




Love this!



And kinda like this too...I don't have a casual red dress, just a fancy one.
 This necklace is great...
These are awesome...



Last time I almost bought this.


 
These ballerinas would match one of my favourite bags perfectly!

So we'll see what is it that gets a new home chez moi ;)

After breakfast, shopping and being active, I think I've deserved something something yummy, a movie or two and a nap. Then I think I'll see some of my girlfriends or do something with my boyfriend. Quality time with someone anyway!

Good morning and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.