Monday 9 July 2012

DIY LOW-BACK DRESS





Hi guys, wanted to show you a dress I did a while ago. I bought a cheap dress from H&M and customised it to meet my likings a bit more.

Here's what the dress looked like before my DIY-sessions. It cost only 7 euros!
So. I took the sleeves off and changed the back a bit. Or, a lot actually ;D

Here's what it looks like:




Still wondering if I should shorten the hem a bit. Then again, I always wear such short dresses, so would be good to own dresses in different lengths...

What do you think? The dress is with me in Amsterdam so you'll probably see it in some outfit posts later on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.