Tuesday 24 July 2012

INSPIRATION

Sorry for not posting for a while... I have millions of blog post ideas DAILY(!) but I never have the patience to actually post them. Maybe one day I get creative and take time to make all these ideas happen! I also think I should start scheduling posts because I don't have the time/energy to start blogging every night these days. For me, blogging takes a bit of inspiration! When I get the rush, I come up with the best ideas ever and that's when blogging feels the most rewarding. Today, I am a very lame and tired person suffering from a fat&ugly-day with nothing to wear-syndrome, so I am going to be boring and just give you an outfit inspiration post. Hope you enjoy it, at least these made me think of a few great outfits!





















I do not own the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.