Thursday 20 June 2013

RAPPER-MEETS-FLAPPER

Monday's outfit:

Snapback, Fanny Lyckman for Estradeur at nelly.com / Necklace, H&M / Dress, H&M Trend / Boots, Dr. Martens.

This rapper-meets-falpper look was my first one worn to work after my holiday! woo. What do you think about this idea? I was a bit unsure about the cap, because I didn't know if it was really proper to be worn at work but I decided not to care and go with the feeling I had! And my friends complimented me about it! So, success. Not because of other people liked it, but because I felt good in this badass outfit. Sorry, I'm just babbling weirdly. Pretty distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.