Tuesday 4 February 2014

PARTY SHOES ON

Heels, 55€, Ellos.
                                                                Heels, 55€, Ellos.


Ordered these beauties from Ellos...I know I really couldn't afford all this shoes shopping, but I am anyway paying their bill every month so a few euros more can't kill me. And, as they say, life's short, buy the shoes!
I am not much of a party goer, but I am trying to wear more heels this summer - even though downtown Helsinki is not the best place to wear them! I used to wear super high heels in high school, and that was doable because all I had to do was to sit around all day, so my legs didn't die during the day. Now that I am working at a clothing shop and have to stand and run around all day, wearing heels is not the comfiest option. The only heels I've managed to wear have been Jeffrey Campbell's Lita's - even after 8 hours of walking your feet are not sore, just a bit tired at worst. Now that I am having my internship at R/H I can probably wear more heels as I also do stuff that don't require as much standing and walking around, more like big
brains and fast thinking! At least on office days!

Can't wait to try these on and not to mention, can't wait to WEAR THEM! Oh, Spring, hurry up!

Essie x

1 comment:

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.