Wednesday 5 February 2014

WANT

Another Nike babies I'd like to purchase on...This time I think I'm gonna wait for a while and hope they'll be available somewhere later. This shoe is Nike Air Max Thea, and I love the basic running shoe look, and the black and white colour. I think they'd be a cool combo with this backpack:

A bit of an unpredictable combo, but oh so cool! What do you think? I know I am a bit late with the sneakers and running shoes but I used to hate them and these days I'm going through a bit of a sneaker chick phase so they fit my style these days. I did order this backpack, thought that it'd be PERFECT with all of my boho-chic summer looks. The Nikes, 132€ , and backpack, 55€, Ellos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.