Saturday 9 January 2010

Street Styles I Love










As I was searching for the pic of the floral leggings, I found many amazing street styles. I haven't done that for a long long time so now I feel really refreshed and got millions of new ideas. Most of the styles are for summer, so I can't really have many of them right now at this time of the year. I would freeze out there... But of course it's not about copying it and doing exactly the same thing. It's about looking for an inspiration and getting ideas for your daily wardrobe. Or that's what I think it is. I am not very much into copying other people, I like to make things up on my own and just have some ideas that I have collected by looking at how other people dress. I have noticed though, that it's hard to keep up your fashionista-feeling in winter because it is way much harder when you have to think about what kind of shoes you can wear out there and what coat do you need to put on. Especially when there's snow out there! Anyway I found some styles that I liked or even loved and that are doing it for me just now. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.