Saturday 30 January 2010

UGGs


As I own 4 pairs of UGG's I started thinking new ways to wear them. I am not very much of a jeans and plain T-shirt kind of girl, or even less of a jeans and hoodie- girl, so that doesn't really come across as a choice.UGG's are the most comfortable boots ever, and wearing them you'll never need to worry about having Victoria Beckham- feet. But I always have a struggle when thinking how to create a perfect outfit that includes UGG's.I want to wear them and still feel like ME. These thoughts are coming a bit late as it's been a year and a half since I got my first UGG's. Just wanted to get some new inspiration to stop wearing boots that make my toes drop off as they freeze! I did find something I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.