Wednesday 1 September 2010

A/W Jackets

Hello lovely people! Sorry for not being so active with updating my blog...It's my love for lookbook I guess ;) What have you all been up to? It's getting pretty cold...And that's why I decided to dedicate this post to jackets and different styles that are smoking hot this autumn!


Olivia Palermo works military chic even in her jacket! But she adds an great twist with belting it.Interested in trying it out? Also Kate Moss and Lily Donaldson love the military look.
 I also love Olivia's fur 'scarf'/muff/whatever...It looks fab with a gray blazer and works with a leather jacket too!

Also aviator jackets are MASSIVE this autumn.
This one is H&M...Look around and you can spot them everywhere!




















Fur coats keep their place. They were too cool for school last year and they still are...at least they are one of my favourites. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one! (And I only wear faux fur btw!)











Hopefully this helped you with your decisions about perfect A/W jackets...It's always nice to share my ideas with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.