Tuesday 28 September 2010

VB

I have no idea why, but I wanted to do a post about Victoria Beckham. Maybe it's because I'm feeling a bit preppy and classy today or something. Not a lot of people appreciate her these day, and I'm not sure what I think about her. She's got some nice clothes,shoes and bags tho...(And a hot husband!) She also has her own clothing range and a body to die for. Still that doesn't mean I'm a fan, which I certainly know I'm not. She's not the type of person who I'd follow and her style is a bit too sophisticated for me. But of course there are some things I like and could be inspired by!

I was inspired by this last one today. Wearing my blue knitted dress with black tights and ballerina pumps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.