Sunday 28 October 2012

SOME OF THE LATEST OUTFITS







Sorry for not posting for a while. I've had a lot of eaarly mornings at work and they make me very tired... And I have so much to do at day time I just can't squeeze it in and stop for a moment to write here. In the evenings I don't want to open the computer because it keeps me awake and then I stay up too late and can't get up in the morning... So that's purely why I can't do it at night when I've got time. Sorry guys. I have also had a few worries about a close person's health so I haven't always even been in the mood for writing as I''ve had bigger things to think.

Will try to get a grip. Hope this is getting better xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.