Monday 29 October 2012

WOOPS

Ordered stuff from H&M again... Can't help myself, so I'll be in some kind of trouble pretty soon...I think.

Anyhow, here's what's coming to mama:
49.95

29.95
59.95
24.95
39.95
I ordered the jumper because I couldn't get XS from our store and didn't want to hunt the right size all around. And the basic black heels are something I really NEED. I think they're the kind of purchase, that every woman should have in their wardrobe. Right? But about the dresses I am not really sure. I ordered them already, but thought I'd return them if they're not good. The cream one might look quite good on me - but I am a bit sceptical about the purple one - the print and colour combo isn't very me. The panther dress looks cute in the stores and I'd been eyeing it for a while now... It might look awesome or then it might not. Time will tell.

The package is a bit late so I hope there isn't a problem... these dresses would've saved a lot of outfit crisises last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.