Wednesday 29 May 2013

AN APOLOGIZE

I am very sorry for not posting for months. Awful, I know. I've been very busy (read, lazy) and haven't really had that much time to take proper outfit photos, not to mention uploading them here. But I am still alive and I'm trying to get back at this.

A lot has happened since I last posted here! I have moved to my own apartment, I have been accepted into Helsinki Design School to study Fashion Design and I am also taking a course there about fashion journalism. I am very excited! Must get my blog in shape by then.

My first post is a lazy one, just an inspiration post. I still hope you can get inspired about these x


















Photos: Angelica Blick, random

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.