Sunday 31 March 2013

HEAR ME ROAR







       Sunglasses, BIKBOK / Sweater, Pull & Bear / Skirt, Zara / Bag, H&M / Ankle boots, Skopunkten

Hello friends! Sorry for not posting in a while. Had the job interview, don't know the results yet but I have my fingers crossed :) I went for a cruise to Tallinn, Estonia with my work mates and I shopped pretty hard - almost missed the ship back to Helsinki! I'll show you the rest of the stuff later but you can see one of my purchases here : I bought the panther sweater from Pull & Bear in Tallinn. We don't have Pull&Bear here in Finland and I've always shopped there on my summer holidays in Spain so it brings good memories, so, long story short, I like the shop very much.

Back to the most important thing, the outfit. I seem to be very keen on the sporty/rock chic mix at the moment and I wear this skirt a lot these days, and usually with a sweater. This time was no exception. This one is just a little less sporty. I loved wearing all this. Now, back to hoodies and leggings and the assignments for the fashion schools. Sigh. I think I'm pretty hopeless with the painting and it looks like the assignments were made by a 7-year-old. So I am not counting on going back to school!

Hope you had a fun Easter x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.