Thursday 22 August 2013

AUTUMN COMES

It's almost September already, and I am waiting to curl up on the sofa in cozy knitwear and leaving the wrapped up in a wool scarf that's gonna protect me from the cold, bad world. Autumn's the time of jumpers, jeans, jackets, hats and ankle boots - all my favourite things! I also for some reason love black tights. They make your legs look way better. ( They also make wearing summery dresses way harder, as not that many bright and light summery colours go well with them.)

I am also waiting for school to start - I got into Helsinki Design School and I am going to study at two programmes. I am taking a half-year course on becoming a Fashion Editor and also studying to be a Fashion Designer. :) I am so excited! Hopefully I'll be working on something similiar within a few years. This is the time to make contacts!

Probably many of you are also starting your studies and having a new start. I am willing to give you the fall fashion boost you may need - at least I find any fashion inspiration always useful - and do an inspiration post for once. Enjoy!
































I do not own any of the pictures.

Expect a part 2 soon!

1 comment:

  1. hellurei, haastoin sut mun blogissa http://bellanan.blogspot.fi/2013/11/minut-on-haastettu-sinut-on-haastettu.html :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.