Friday 25 June 2010

Do Wah Doo



Went for a trilby, black shirt,bag and denim shorts with nude/beige   killer heels. Liked this look! My legs don't really look as long as they felt that day!


Hat - vintage
Shirt - H&M
Shorts - cut from old jeans
Shoes - Blake Scott/Off Broadway Shoe






Teamed this maxi dress with white flip flops and white rose earrings. A leather biker jacket works   for the cool evenings. Perfect for a date or a festival!

Dress - H&M




This is an old dress which I customized to reuse it. Wore it with black boots and Ray Ban Wayfarers - and of course added a mix of long silver necklaces to add a bit of boho. This is a cool festival outfit - a girly floral dress, rock chic boots, lots of jewelry and a leather jacket in case it get cold!


Ordered this dress from hm.com a long time ago and it finally arrived this week! I love its nude/powder shade and it works for casual or party wear. I added the flowers, they aren't really a part of the dress. But I like them and I can always take them off if I want to...

Dress - H&M
Flowers - both H&M
Gladiators - Reflex

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.