Saturday 12 June 2010

My 10 Must-Have Items For The Summer



Ah, this is my total number one! It's the most beautiful colour I've ever seen.I'd love to have this one! The shade is called Lapis Of Luxury.







 I've loved this jumper as long as I can remember! £30 Topshop.


 Oh I LOVE this lace dress! Lovely ruffles and everything! It's also Rare and £55.

I've been lusting after this pretty floral blazer! I've fallen for it! Rare £22.50.

This skirt is cute and girly. Perfect for the summer parties and BBQ's with friends! Rare Opulence £135.

      
















What a pretty pretty blouse! Asos, £25.

I'd love this lovely bow back tunic (in white ) from Asos, now only £10!



















Skinnies, I like the fact that they are ankle-length! Forever21, $ 9.50 (£6.53!)


















This girly, flirty and bright floral skirt is very pretty! Forever21, $ 14.80 (£10.17)

Gotta love these bright yellow sandals! They're summery and sunny and add colour to any outfit! Forever21, $16.80 (£11.55)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.