Thursday 4 June 2009

1st one...

Hi! Finally made my very own fashion blog. So excited! This is something i have waited for a long,long time and now I really did make it happen. So, this is my first one and it will take some time  'til I'll get used to this... But I hope I'll find out fast :)

I just thought about my relationship with fashion today. I can't live without it. Not in the way that i can't live if my clothes aren't just like the latest trend, but i spent a lot of time with my fashion scrap book, creating my own style and thinking about how to make it more me. I have been customizing my old, almost never-used clothes to make myself feel comfortable in them. Successfully, to be honest. It did work. Just wearing one piece today! 

My one bad habit is shopping, though. I think it might be a problem soon if I don't find a solution :D Otherwise I'll be the next Becky Bloomwood or Lindsay Lohan ( i mean the headline when she had so many clothes they didn't even fit in her apartment)... Goshh. 

Just having a look at my scrap book, you'll find lots of different styles and clothes glued on the pages. I have spent lots and lots of time doing it and actually it's coming to an end. ( I'd need to get a new one,soon!) Everytime i feel creative and don't have anything else to do with it, I take my scrap book and start to work on it again. I may spend ages and i don't even realise.
There are many people whose style I have a crush on. My first ones were Nicole Richie and Kate Moss, but now actually Nicole has stepped one stap further and has been replaced by Rachel Bilson. Kate has stayed. Then have come along Sienna MIller, Alexa Chung, Fearne Cotton, Peaches Geldof, Daisy Lowe, Mischa Barton, Agyness Deyn and Frankie Sandford. I have lots of style icons, although I don't really need them that much. I creative my own style and I am not a copy cat. I just take little pieces from different places and make them all work in my style. I don't have kind of a style 'genre'. I just wear clothes that I like and feel comfortable, and wear them like I want to wear them.


Just put the newest picture i fell for... 
Frankie just wore i something i'd def love to wear too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.