Saturday 6 June 2009

Sorry about last night...




Hello again!
Day 3, and still no readers.Is my blog really this boring?
Well, I have time to make it look more interesting.


I tried to write a new blog yesterday, but I couldn't make it work.


Now I'm sitting in the library using this internet... Cool cool.


It's been rainy, and it should be June! Come on. What is summer if you can't wear shorts and pretty tees and flip-slops,gladiators, what ever! Why do we need to wear a jacket in June?

Just asking.

I am wearing yellow jeans and a grey cardigan. Though i need to wear my leather jacket when going out again but you know.
I'm feeling quite bright!

And I should really do something with the Levi's jeans.

Here's my next job; I have been thinking lately that I could customize some old jeans in the style of Henry Holland. You know the Levi's 501 and the holes in them? I think I would like them.Of course I don't have the jeans for that but I'll try to find some. The idea I had was quite different though - I thought I'd just cut the holes and then wear leggings under the jeans. Is that a bad idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.