Saturday 29 May 2010

The City in the UK

It's starting tomorrow! Yipee,who's going to watch it?
Sorry, I've been busy with studying and revising. How are you all?
Need to blog when I have time. Annoyed by the fact that Blogger's not working with my phone anymore :(
The memory must be full with fashion pics and notes tho...that might be the reason...
Loving the fact that summer's on its way. Planning to save money for summer...If going abroad, I can then improve/fill my wardrobe with special bargains! If not, I'll still have money for summer shopping. I also might be working at a furnishing boutique in the central.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the revision is going well <3
    have a lovely bank holiday weekend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.