Thursday 6 May 2010

May!


Hello, I'm so sorry for not posting anything. My blog stopped working in my phone, so can't update it when I'm on the go :( I've captured a few outfits again, will post them on this one. Should update this everyday about my outfit or something but that's just too problematic cos I have sooooo much to do! But I'll try and post new entries as often as possible,ok?:)

1. Bought these lovely new dotted tights last Sunday. I love them and wanted to wear something nice with them but not anything too attention-seeking as I planned this outfit around the tights (of course, cos they were new). So decided to wear all black and simple.
                                          Scarf - H&M
                                         Blazer - H&M
                                          Skirt - Lefties
                                         Tights - H&M
                                         Shoes - H&M
 2. This second outfit was inspired by one of the Mr. Newton pics I posted on my last entry. Wore a grey  jersey dress with black tights, ankle boots and a studded belt around the waist. Here are the shoes. Ankle boots, H&M.


































3. Loved this outfit! Quite simple, but still love the denim mix and the black and nude.

Blazer - H&M
Denim shirt - Hard Rock Café (from the 80's I think)
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Off Broadway Shoe (bought from Florida)

4. And then today's outfit! Yay. Went for high-waisted denim shorts,black tights,black knit and ankle boots (the same ones as before).Then biker jacket and a grey scarf. And Ray Ban Wayfarers of course!













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.