Saturday 29 May 2010

Fashion Is An Art

Looking for some more inspirations.I know what I like and I wear what I want.I am not copying anyone, I am not depending on anyone.I'm a independent woman and got my own style.I'm proud of that and enjoy being me in when it comes to style. Hope I'm giving you the message and inspiring you with my ideas and creations in fashion.

I work a lot with all things that have to do with fashion: I design,do and customise my own clothes, I have a fashion blog and a scrapbook. I love to create a style for each day and enjoy putting on my make-up,doing my hair and planning outfits.



I'd love to have a career in fahion and I'm dreaming of studying fashion designing in university.I don't know if I'll ever make it but I'm doing my best and willing to make it happen.I'm thankful of every word of support and encouragement I get and love it when people comment my style.Positive or negative, doesn't matter - having an unique and personal can cause a big scale of opinions.I don't think I'd be offended if someone told me they hate my style or something I wear. That's just life, and we need to get on with it.

Pictures Mr. Newton

5 comments:

  1. love love love all the photos, i am very inspired now! thankyou for the comment on my blog lovely!
    yes i loved it, it was such a good film you should watch it!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's fab! you have to go and watch it!!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet blog! x


    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will make it in fashion, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures, I love these different looks !
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.