Tuesday 19 June 2012

Happiness

Feels weird opening up about all this but I think it might be about time making my blog a bit more me and a little less 'all business'. Of course this is a fashion blog and always will be, but I'm not going to be just as strict about the content anymore as I just to be. Anyway, what I was meant to say was that I've been having a very good time lately and feels like I've got some unusually great people around me and the most amazing boyfriend who I love to bits. I am grateful to all these people and wanted to share some positivity to my dear readers :) So here are some little happy moments I've had lately that I hope also make you smile.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.