Monday 25 June 2012

Midsummer & what happens after



 So there. My midsummer's outfit was this asymmetric turquoise skirt with a white top and gold accessories. A bit of a goddess-like look, and that's also what my sister said! My midsummer was quite relaxed, I spent it alone with my boyfriend. We ate, watched a movie, drank, spent some quality time together, went for a late-night swim and talked until the sun came up. Could've been worse, right?:)

Today I saw a very good friend of mine in town and had a nice time ! Spent a bit too much money though... We had halloumi salads, wandered around the shops and went on emptying our bank accounts... I decided to try and control my spending because I'm having a few days off in Amsterdam next week. I still bought one of my favourite perfumes, Viva la Juicy, and some dry shampoo, cause I've wanted to try it for a while now. Does it really come in handy?



Today's outfit. Neon pink sweater, H&M. Leather biker, Gina Tricot. Jeans, H&M. Shoes, Dr. Martens.




COFFEE&CAKE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.