Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sporty Cool

So, here is the 'sporty cool' I told about earlier. I personally think it was a bit of a failure, 'cause it wasn't half as cool as I thought it would be. But that's for you to decide :) So what do you think?

       
                                                        Denim vest, DIY.
                                                         White T-Shirt, H&M.
                                                         Fringed bag, New York&Company
                                                         Shorts, Esprit.
                                                         Shoes, Dr. Martens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.