Monday 6 August 2012

PATTERNED PANTS

A few weeks ago, I read a blogger writing about her new pants she loves very much. I had kept an eye on those pants in store already a bit earlier, but that certain blog post helped me make my mind about those great trousers.

The pattern is black, white and gray, and reminds me of a floral pattern. Not really sure if it really is floral print though. These are so great! And they're even better when they're ON. I don't have photos of me wearing them yet, but you'll get an outfit post including those pants tomorrow, I promise! So happy!

So here are the pants:


 Great, aren't they?! Thought they'd go well with my white Mango blazer and a gray tee. Or with a denim shirt. Or a simple white blouse. And pink Louboutins and a clutch. Or my new burgundy handbag and ballerinas... Too many options ;) You'll see what kind of combos I'll come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.