Friday 14 September 2012

I don't know what to tell ya, I'm not a future teller



So, I had the exam today. The subject in most of the excercises was ICE HOCKEY. I bloody hate it.
The first two texts were OK but the last one definitely wasn't - I mean, what the fuck do I have to say about Mikael Granlund? Couldn't care less. Well, I had to try. Luckily I've already succeeded in Finnish so that it doesn't matter if this one doesn't go well, I just won't get any higher scores.
After the exam I went for a nice coffee + cake with Paloma and had a chat <3 nbsp="nbsp" nice.="nice." p="p" s="s" she="she" so="so">
And, after all this meaningless bla bla bla, this is what I wore. An aubergine blazer, my very favourite floral pants, Jeffrey Campbell's and a fringed clutch.

Blazer, H&M. White top, 2nd, very old H&M. Floral pants, Lindex. Fringed clutch, Gina Tricot. Scarf, H&M. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.

Blog Archive