Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mi Lajki headband

So the Nelly package arrived today. Quite fast I'd say! All of the stuff looks exactly like they seemed in the photos online.

Here's what the headband looks like!

Had a great day at work today, the best so far. Got to do the stuff I REALLY want to do!  Felt energetic even though I've caught a cold somehow :( So I am feeling pretty crap right now. I was supposed to have the rest of the week off, but I took extra shifts (I don't know why, especially now that I am feeling ill). I also have my Finnish matriculation exam on Friday, as I wanted to re-do it ( trying to get an L). Well, maybe I should study for that exam instead of sitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.

Blog Archive