Monday 11 March 2013

SAYS HE'S GONNA TEACH ME JUST WHAT FAST IS




Sunnies, BIKBOK. Necklaces, Ralph Lauren and Seppälä. Shirt, H&M. Shorts, DIY. Sneakers, H&M.

This is the kind of look I patched together today. Pink lipstick, stripey blouse, scruffy denim shorts and statement jewellery with platform sneakers. Got this idea last night and I am pretty surprised about how well it worked. I am very sorry for the pictures though, I don't know why they are such bad quality :s Hope you can get the idea anyway though. Feeling very inspired and I get lots of new outfit ideas all the time, maybe it's the sunlight!

How about you, are you feeling inspired and getting new ideas for great spring looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.