Thursday 7 March 2013

YOU WANT ME DOWN ON EARTH BUT I AM UP IN SPACE






 Sunglasses, BIKBOK. Scarf, H&M. Coat and T-Shirt, Lindex. Bag and pants, H&M. Shoes, Skopunkten.


It's a lovely sunny day outside! I'm having a day off so I finally had time to take proper photos and do a real blog post. Felt like wearing something bright so I threw on a bright yellow t-shirt with my new black&white print pants. And I love the fact that we can finally wear sunnies!<3 a="" enjoyed="" have="" hope="" lovely="" nbsp="" post.="" this="" thursday="" xx="" you="">

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! :)

    Follow for follow?
    http://itsdecaas.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.