Saturday 23 March 2013

STRIPEY PANTS!






                                Whole outfit, H&M.

Bought these stripey pants from H&M's children's department! I just suddenly decided that I want to have stripey pants and they were the only ones available ( I wanted to buy the ladies' ones that have a bit thicker stripes in them but there weren't any), so I tried these on and they looked kinda cool. And now they look even cooler!:) The first outfit idea I came up with was teaming them up with this bright-coloured beanie, college sweater and black platfrom sneakers. I like this outfit so much I'm a bit sad that I'm just sitting home all night tonight and trying to work on my art-school application assignments :(

How do you like it? What do you like about the stripey pants -trend this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A 20-year old girl from Finland trying to make a career in fashion. Blogging about my personal style and all things fashion that interest me.